Saturday, May 17, 2008

First Journal Entry.

I've been an LJ member for quite a while now, but haven't actually gotten around to writing anything here. Basically this account/journal is going to act as my sketchblog (sorta), so I'll be posting my WIPs, sketches and finished illustrations... and maybe an occasional rant or two here every now and then. My website and my deviantART page is where I will upload only my finished works, but if you're interested in looking at my previous works you can find some over there as well.

Noone's listening, but hi everyone! ^^;

I'm working on an illustration for a fantasy magazine, and I was asked to draw a white elf queen. Here's a rough sketch of her.


I showed this to the magazine editor yesterday and he said, "Hmm. All I have to say is that it's.... It's..... PERFECT." Heh, am happy now.

No comments:

Post a Comment